Saturday, September 15, 2007

My New Addition to Our Household


I would like to inroduce you to the newest member of our household...................

My Schwinn 103 Stationary Bike

(No not me on the bike.......................)

Loaded with lots of goodies. I will be able to take a ride in the morning prior to going to work and work my workouts around my many obligations. I have been eyeing this baby for a while and my wife and I were out for a fun day just hanging out having lunch and shopping when I just happen to drive by the bike shop and went in "just to take a look , hon, honestly" and the tri gods were smiling upon me, when I saw a big red sale tag "$100 OFF" .

I looked at the missus and she gave me the eye, no not the evil eye, but the eye when you wife gives you the look. "like what are you up to?". She then says....good ahead!!!!........................YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luck me for me I was driving my SUV with all that room to haul it home. Now all I have to do this eveing is to read the manual.

I need to build a workout plan. I looked at Micheal Pates When Big Boys Tri plan on the Beginner Tri web site, but don't know if I am quite ready for the pool.

Well got to go my new toy is calling me.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME! It's so much more fun to work out when you have a variety of things to choose from.
Do you still have a race in the works?

bigmike600 said...

ride it like you stole it. I love my indoor bike in the winter when it is freezing outside.

Dances with Corgis said...

Cool... although the guy in the picture is pretty dorky looking, that's not you Steve is it? :)

Prop that baby infront of the TV and bike away!

Duane said...

So how is the bking going?