Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Heather be her name................

0600 am this morning I was put through a workout by the personal trainer at my gym. Heather (ex-military) put me through my paces for almost an hour and a 1/2!!!! From lifting weights (squats etc) to putting my fat ass on the floor with the gym full of people working out to make me do push up and crunchs and leg lifts and these killer movements she calls "planks". Then at the end she puts me on the treadmill and I increase my speed to a fast walking pace and she starts to increase the incline and slowly takes me up to a 15 incline.

Every cell in my body is sore, but not painful. I LOVED MY WORKOUT!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait till Friday to do it again. She has me to a day after Turkey Trot 5k!!!!! I need this pushing!!!!!!!

More to share later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

After I see the great results you are going to get, it will inspire me to see a trainer.