Sunday, January 20, 2008

In the right direction................

Well its been a couple weeks since my last posting. Work has been crazy and then my Grandmother Dottie passed away this past week. She is no longer in pain or suffering, so her passing is a blessing for her.

Well down 7lbs in since last posting. Went to the gym and it has a walking track and walked a mile but had to stop. My left knee was killing me. It is a hanging walking track with very little padding on the walkway.

On line for my BS in Nursing is beating me up. Not sure if I will take a spring class or not.

Am also looking at my 2008 events, I will post then later and may need some input from you guys on my choices and if doable.

Well the Packers are playing on the TV now GO PACKERS!!!!! Even though from Ohio I am a huge Brett Favre fan.

1 comment:

Duane said...

Sorry to hear about your grandmother