Thursday, January 3, 2008

Don't Know What to Say.................................

Don't know what to say fro my lack of blogging and my status on my weight loss. But I will give it a try.

I have been sick. I came down with a bad pneumonia and it has taken me FOREVER to get over it. It has left me in a weaken state. My blood sugar was off due to to meds that I was on so they changed my diabetic meds and I put on my weight that I had loss earlier.

When this was going on I was still on-line working towards my BSN (BS in Nursing) and work was terrrible with us being one down in our supervision team.

Depression set in + not feeling well = weight gain.

Some how this is not the first time we have heard this story. It seems to be the same old story with me. I have to stop re-telling this tale. And I have to stop right now.

So, here I am. Back asking to be back in the fold with you all again. I never really left you. I would log on and follow your writing.

So how am I going to get back on track?

Well its back to the same low calorie and increased excerise that I had success with earlier. My tools will be this blog, reading your blogs, Calorie King, my NB shoes, my iPod, the C25K program.

Will post goals for 2008 later.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No excuses necessary. We all fall off track now and then.
Glad you're back and back on track.

Mnowac said...

Good luck in 2008. Sometimes it just takes us few turns to learn the lesson.