Sunday, June 24, 2007

Super Clydesdale

When cruising a few of the blogs and websites on becoming a tri-guy, I came across the term "Super Clydesdale". This term is used for us bigger guys. Love it!!!!!!! When also doing a search for local trialthons in my area (NE Ohio) I came across an event that had in its male divisions....male XL1...male XL2 ......male XL3 225lbs+. Shows like an event for me next year???????????

Been doing a lot of reading and following several different blogs. You ALL inspire me!!!

Thanks for the kind words that you have been leaving for me.

Yeah I updated my blog name (address stayed the same) I like that Super Clydesdale term.

Going one step at a time!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Duane said...

Hey Steve! How's it going? I'll be checking in an reading as you go along! Have a great week!

bigmike600 said...

Keep it going Steve. I will be checking in as well this week and see how things are going. You are doing great.

Shump said...

I am so excited that you are starting this journey to better health and a new way of life. I appreciate the comment on my blog and am sure I don't have a copyright on the name, I just like the idea of getting fit better than just losing weight.

Congradulations on your success up to this point and keep up the good work. I love my new lifestyle and only regret not getting here sooner.