Wednesday, June 6, 2007

What a day!

Weighed myself today, down 12lbs since I started doing the points on weight watchers a little more than 2 weeks ago............and I taught two CPR classes today.

Okay, a little more about me, I am a Registered Nurse. I have a background in ER/Critical Care, I am currently a Nursing Supervisor in a small rural community hospital here in Ohio. On the side I teach CPR & First Aid Training. Its more about helping people learn this skill and having fun teaching the classes than doing it for the money. I have all of my own gear (manikins, AED trainer etc) and I go to doctors offices, daycare centers wherever anyone needs CPR.

I choose to do WW due to the ease of following the point system. My wife is doing it with me. As you can see in the posted picture I am a "big guy". It took a while to put on the weight and it will take a while to take it off. I am in it for the long haul.

No comments: