Saturday, July 21, 2007

This week from Northeast Ohio...

Well work was a little better. Had a code "Code Blue" and ran the stairs (yea it was only 2 flights but it was up hill all the way) not as winded as usual, been doing my C25K and daily walks in between. Am signing with with a local community fitness center (hospital discount) and will be doing some strength training. Oh, almost forgot the patient made it, we had to shock the patient a couple times, but is doing fine.

And now for the weekly weigh in........................down 5lbs this week!!!!!!!! Total of 33lbs thank you very much. Been really watching my calories and carbs to keep them down.

Well the weathers great outside and me and the missus are going to a local bicycle shop to check out a new ride.

http://www.salemcommunitycenter.com Great place to go and workout. Indoor track, pool, etc.

Also I know I sound like a sap, but thanks again to all you and your positive comments!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Duane said...

Great work! Keep me posted! We will do it!

Unknown said...

Awesome job Steve.
Happy to hear you are thinking about a bike - it is my favorite thing to do, kind of a reward to myself for getting all the running done :-)
Sounds like you have had a great week - keep us posted!

bigmike600 said...

Steve
I think I found the 5 you lost this week. Great job. Biking totally rocks and it burns a lot of calories.

Anonymous said...

Well said.