Monday, July 2, 2007

Vacation!!!!!

Well today I start my 9 days of vacation. My daughters graduation party is this weekend and I have a honey-do list about as long as my arm of things to do to get ready.

Went to Applebees with the little woman tonite for dinner. Love the Weight Watchers dinners there!!!!! Steak & Shrimp........................yum.........................................

Did some shopping today. I bought an iPod. Obrats (Dan) turned me on to the Couch to 5K podcast. I will use it in the am when I work out. I also tried on shoes. Going with the New Balance 1122 liked how they felf.

Again many thanks to all of you for your comments and suggestions.

3 comments:

Dan Seifring aka "OBRATS" said...

Applebees is our spot as well, love the WW menu. Good luck with the Couch to 5K podcast.

Unknown said...

Applebees Cajun Lime Tilapia is my favorite, yummy!
Enjoy your time off!

Dances with Corgis said...

Nice :) Now make some workout mixes. Enjoy your vacation!